L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sweet !

My grandmother as a child
Isn't she sweet?
How about that cutie pie dog.. what a proud looking little guy he is!








For more outstanding photos and posts please click on the link below:





2 comments:

  1. I love your vintage photos, Julie! How on earth did you manage to be so blessed with so many wonderful old images of your family? This photo, of your grandmother and her adorable dog, is just priceless!

    Thanks for linking to the party. I enjoy having your join me.

    Have a terrific weekend!
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    My mother was the keeper of so much stuff! esp. sentimental,she never threw anything away. My grandmother lived with our family in her later years and gave my mom all sorts of photos in addition to what she already has. You are right, I am surely blessed to have all of these visual memories!

    ReplyDelete