L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Monday, April 25, 2011

MAN WITH A HORSE AND BUGGY

Photobucket

Another photo found in the family archives
Not sure who this is but it is a rather cool photo, isn't it?

Looks like he also has a goat walking with him

It's really not your eyes,
this photo is real blurry
sorry 'bout that!

I am linking to:

Please click on the above
link to see more neat-o photos



5 comments:

  1. It looks like a baby donkey to me. Thanks for sharing the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking it was a donkey too. I love these old photos with horse-drawn buggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny but the legs remind me more like a deer... so there was no description on the other side?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't even think of a donkey or deer. I don't have the original it's on a family shared photo saving site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a baby something anyway! A mule perhaps. I love the buggy.

    ReplyDelete