L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shadows of a fence

Cool shadows from my walk 
the other day




I am linking to:


For more great shots please click on the link above

5 comments:

  1. I agree with Margaret. I love the white in contrast to the shadows. beautifully done Julie. I hope your week is filled with joy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will remember the shadows long after the fence crumbles into dust...

    WELCOME THE SHADOWS

    Welcome the shadows surrounding your life,
    Treat them as lover or husband or wife;
    Welcome them in as you would one who’s dear;
    Hug them, embrace them without any fear;
    Honor, respect them, and give them their due,
    For shadow and light are both parts of you.


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Deep Shadows Beckon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shadows-love how you captured them in your photos!

    Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete