L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Holidays are upon us

Today my sister and I took our nephews
out to lunch and to the largest mall in
our area
The restaurant was in an old church
which had some really awesome 
stained glass windows
and lamps

 Also some really ornate pictures

Cool design in the windows

this is probably my favorite lamp

They even had the window sills 
decorated for fall

Across the street
was an incredible church


Then off to the mall we went

Deck the halls !


We ended the day by catching
the movie "Unstoppable"
Great action flick...

How was your day?

3 comments:

  1. That is absolutely beautiful. Wow.
    Thanks for sharing. Also, thank you so much for coming by my blog and sharing your sweet comments. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! The windows in that old church restaurant are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to make memories!

    ReplyDelete