L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Saturday, September 18, 2010


Gertrude (mom), Peanut, Wally, Tinky,
Burt, Millie,Wally,
Bonnie, Lucy, Tom, Tiny Tinky, Dot,
and Pokey

Mr and Mrs Waddle


Ernie


Bunny, Bill, Benny, Bud, Burt, Ben and Peaches


Mom Q, with Willie, Summer and Paddle


Rocky


Twinkie, Polly and Tipper


ok now everyone say hi to 
all of my dear visitors..
shh....
can you hear them?
thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are simply precious!!! I love all your photographs AND I love your subject matter--they are too adorable for words!
    Have a blessed Sunday!
    Hugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julei,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...so nice to have you!!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete