L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BEAUTIFUL SKY

I took Kota dog for a nice long walk after work and
had my handy dandy camera with me.
I couldn't believe the beautiful sunset. Check these out..


God was dipping his paintbrush in all the pinks, oranges and golds
Breathtaking !


I even saw purple



Reminds me of fall but we are only in February

It was as if the sky were on fire




Nice ending to a good day..
So how was your day?

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful sunset! Love all of the colors!! I love sunsets, so this really brightened up my day!
    Blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love all those colors with the black limbs on the trees so clearly highlighted. It almost doesn't look real! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love old photos, too.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty sunset..love nature! I really like your header, just so sweet! Kota is so beautiful, what a fun dog to have! :D

    ReplyDelete