L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Monday, January 18, 2010

MAKING THANK YOU CARDS


Here are a few thank you cards I made in the past. Very easy to do.

1. Start with blank card stock.

2. Fold card stock in 1/2.
(tip: I scored a straight line with one edge of my scissors on the card stock where I was folding it so it would have a neater fold.

3. Place desired stickers on the front of the card and rubber stamp to help embellish.

(The "Thank You" on the cards above was rubber stamped on)

(tip:: Position blank decorative cut out papers under the stickers for nice effect and more color)


1 comment:

  1. These cards look really professional. Who knew making cards could be that easy. I will have to try this one. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete