L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

R.I.P. Kirk


My sisters fiance passed away last week and 
I have been thinking about this verse 
and how it is so appropriate
at a time like this.

Death is bittersweet-
On the one hand we miss those that pass on
but on the other hand our faith allows us 
to feel comforted that our loved ones
are now in Heaven

His name was Kirk
and he loved to fish 
I believe that he is sitting
on the shoreline in Heaven
waiting for that big one
that he keeps catching 
over and over 
and over 
again

My prayers are for my sister
who has lost her love
in hopes that she can feel
the peace that
only 
Jesus 
can give us 

1 comment: