L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Maybe a touch of pink

I have really been playing around with my beads lately
and wonder
if you like my latest creation?
Glass beads
(Amethyst chips with lilac and maybe a 
touch of pink in the middle of the bracelet)
with sterling silver earrings

I am linking to: 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the party! It's every Thursday Rain or Shine, pink or no pink... Love the lavender Legacy of Love Creation! Beautiful!
    I joined your blog too!
    XOXO,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful!! And thanks so much for visiting--I've got a brand-new giveaway going on if you'd like to enter!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete