L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sweet 16 birthday cards

A little over 16 years ago
my sister in law had triplet girls
Can you imagine 3 babies at the same time?
For their sweet 16th birthday
I made them each cards
These 3 nieces of mine
are just about as sweet as can be
Unfortunately I was late
with their greetings
So the Happy Sweet 16th birthday cards
were also belated birthday cards
These cards were 
easy as pie to make:

A few years ago I found the blank cards
with envelopes at The Dollar Tree
I think I got a package of 6
What a deal!

I printed the wordage from the computer 
on nice paper
cut out and glue sticked to the cards
then I added these cute little frames
and put cupcake stickers in them

Did you have a sweet 16 birthday?

I remember my mom hanging sugar cubes
 from the chandelier
 for my older sister's sweet 16 party.

I am linking to:












 Keeping It Simple




Todays Creative Bloghttp://www.thethriftyhome.com/

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I have identical twin girls who just turned twenty. Our son was just 2 when they came along and that was a handful -- can't imagine THREE babies at once! The time does go by quickly though! Glad you made them each a DIFFERENT card :)

    ReplyDelete