L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Friday, March 18, 2011

Singing Earrings

I found some beautiful yellow glass beads last week while shopping
They weren't only talking to me, heck...
they were singing to me ...
A beautiful toned down canary yellow
I was intriqued by them
Yellow is not my favorite color
I knew they would make beautiful earrings
but what a challenge they proved to be
I tried to make real fancy earrings by adding
all sorts of other beads but nothing was working until
I realized they were able to shine one their own
(Later I added a tiny clear glass bead to the
top and bottom for balance)


 Light shines on the godly, and joy on those who do right
 Psalms 97:11 NLT

To see more beautiful handmade items please click on the following link:

1 comment: