L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BIRTHDAY CARDS

I never seem to find cards 
that say just the right things in the stores
Plus I hate to pay five bucks for one card, don't you?

My solution is to make my own cards
I don't always have the time to do this so I 
try to make a bunch at once

Just a few birthday cards I made recently

I found the blank cards at the Dollar Tree,
cut out decorative scrapbook paper shapes with
my zig zag scissors
and then glued them down on the card


and then..
 made up little birthday greetings on the computer
printed them on white paper and glued those
on the scraps of decorative paper and then
finished them off with a sticker or two

I also embellished the cupcake cards with 
stick on rhinestones

Don't you just love the cupcake stickers?




To see more awesome handmade items,
 please click on the following pink  
and other links:




http://itssoverycheri.com/map-it/linky-your-wednesday-blog-party/



</b></p><p><b>http://www.thethriftyhome.com



Hump Day link

No comments:

Post a Comment