L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DAD AND MOM

64 Years ago today
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD
WE MISS YOU!

This month is dedicated
to my parents who 
are no longer with us

Come back to read more
about their beautiful love story
each day in February


2 comments:

  1. this is a fabulous idea- writing about their story for the month. I love the photo, and I'm hoping you post lots more. everyone looks so genuinely happy, and they're not all wearing identical clothes which is so lovely and refreshing. it's a splendid photo. I'm very much looking forward to reading their story. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment Miss Becky. I have tons of old pictures and this is giving me the chance to showcase a few of them. Their story is a beautiful story and I am looking forward to sharing it with everyone.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete