L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Sunday, February 6, 2011

CONTINUATION OF LOVE STORY


This is my dad
who proudly served our country
(what a cute pup!)


My mom out riding
One of her passions!

And another of her passions; my dad!
Aren't they cute here?
They were together for so many years
but never let go of their love for each other!

I am dedicating my blog to my parents
and their beautiful love story
that is just waiting to be told,
this month, all month long.. 

They were married 
64 years ago in
February.

Good people who live honest lives will be 
a blessing to their children
 PROVERBS 20:7 NCV
                                                 

Please check the previous posting
for earlier parts of this story
I will soon post about their first date

I am linking to:



Please click on above link for more
shadow shots from around the globe.

8 comments:

  1. Old black-and-white photos take me back to my childhood. Thank you.

    SILLY SHADOW DITTY

    Shadows may or may not be
    Patterns of urbanity.
    If a shadow threatens you,
    Here, my dear, is what to do:
    Grab the shadow by the throat,
    Toss it to a billy goat,
    So the goat can chomp and chew,
    Keeping it away from you!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Sinister, Shadowy Spyhole

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a simply wonderful story, and I love the verse too. and this tribute to your parents in telling their love story is awesome. happy SSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing old family photos!
    Thanks for sharing and commenting on my blog:) I am glad to hear from you that you liked swapping thingy idea!!!
    Could you tell me your snail mail address by emailing to my account?
    doctorbudget at gmail dot com

    Have a wonderful day.

    Yoshi

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is priceless... glad you still have them.. thanks for dropping by my blog.. all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, what a cool idea! This really is honoring thy father and thy mother. God bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely, lovely photos you have of them. I have a few of my parents but this has made me think that I'd love to have more around the house.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful old picture of your mom and dad. I love looking at vintage pictures...especially when I have some idea of the story behind them. ;)

    Thanks for joining the party. The new link goes up tonight and lasts for six days.

    Be sure to come by and enter the giveaway, too.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old photos have it. Feeling. Warmth.

    ReplyDelete