L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

For White Wednesday 
enjoy!


Calm
Happy
Goofy
 Sweet
Blue eyes
Ah, loves to be pet
Stubborn

Yep, that's our Kota
A real blessing!

To enjoy more fun White Wednesday postings
please visit:
Faded Charm's blog by clicking on the following link:

7 comments:

  1. I love your Kota. And the photos are awesome. Enjoying that furry White today on your post. Thanks for sharing your four-legged friend over at Kathleen's .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dog and I think the name fits perfectly. Looks like a big furry teddy bear you would want to cuddle up with.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kota, is so beautiful, and has the most gorgeous blue eyes!!! Thanks for sharing your fur baby with us!
    Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to go and take a look at Kota. I now know how much you can love a dog. We recently became parents of a bichon named Juju and he is my love. I blogged about him all the time. She is beautiful, what a blessing,Marta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kota is beautiful! We have a black and white husky! They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty! Very majestic and impressive looking. Such a comfort at our feet, aren't they? Happy WW to you....both! lol!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think pets(furry children) are the best whites around-I've got a few of those myself! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete