L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Saturday, January 8, 2011

SHADOW SHOTS

FOR SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY:

Just a few shots
from my daily walks
and other outings
Gotta love those shadows!

for more fun with shadows
please click on this link:

8 comments:

  1. Terrific shadow shots for the day! Happy, whimsical ones! Always a delight because it means that there's sun!!! Hope your weekend is going well! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection! stop by if you can http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shadow shots!

    My shadow shots, hope you can visit, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love those shadows indeed! You captured some beauties that's for sure! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have daily walks too? So do I. And when I can't get out, I'm at a loss for the day. Great photo share.

    Mine this week is a heron casting its shadow near the marina.

    Here's the direct link

    http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2011/01/shadow-of-heror-his-smile.html

    Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have some fantastic shadow shots here. I love the top one, and the texture of the leaves in shadow. Since participating in SSS I've begun looking at shadows in a whole new light. have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi: You took some amazing shadow shots. I will have to try it. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not much of a photographer. I have never heard of shadow shots??
    I learned something new today. Thank you :-)

    God bless you and have a great week

    ~Ron (not a shadow) :-)

    ReplyDelete