L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Friday, January 21, 2011

CEILING COLOR

For "Free For All Friday"
at Sassy Sites

I am sharing with you a picture of 
the really cool ceiling medallion 
that my sister painted for her kitchen
to highlight her drop down light.

She started with a white ceiling medallion
and painted it in all of the colors you see.
I love the daisy in the middle 
(I am sure that is for my mom)

My sister is a very beautiful person
who loves every color of the rainbow 
so it was no surprise to see this 
after she painted it.

Just wanted to share this with all of you.
Thought you might like it.

for more really interesting ideas and pictures
please click on the link below:

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. That is really beautiful and I bet it makes her kitchen more cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, at first I didn't notice the daisy but that's my favorite part. this is beautiful. I love anything with fruit, and this is a masterpiece. really.

    ReplyDelete