L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

OUTDOORS WEDNESDAY


Unfortunately this is not my yard



But is close by


I just wanted to show you 
how pretty it is!


for more pretty outdoor 
postings please
visit:
http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful yard. Love the stone walk. Have a great week and come by for a visit when you can. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty yard! I have to look at other people's yards too. I enjoy them from a distance. Just don't have time or talent for it.

    ReplyDelete