L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Sunday, July 25, 2010

BOTTLE BRIDE AND GROOM


I made these two bottle 
people for my niece and 
her husband 
last year to give them
as an extra wedding gift.
I think they are so cute
Love their expressions and 
how the expressions seem 
to change with the 
different camera shots at
different angles.
I got the bottles at the local
dollar shop where I also 
found their "outfits" 
(outfits were bride and groom 
outfits that slip over a 
wine bottle).  
I found the grooms hat at a local 
craft shop. I also added the pearls 
around the bride's neck and 
used stick on rhinestones for the 
eyes and mouths 
(I dabbed some glue under the 
rhinestones so they would
stick better) and then 
cut out noses from an orange
sponge and glued them on.  
I then added stick on letters at the
bottom of the groom that reads
"So Happy Together"
and their names on the 
grooms jacket
I glued white silk flowers on the
bride's headpiece in lieu
of a bouquet (since she doesn't
have hands to hold one with)
and then glued on some lacey
trim and more rhinestones
here and there 
and when all done with that
sprinkled some diamond dust
(really sparkly glittery stuff that 
I got at a local craft shop
on glue that dries clear
 and then when that dried I 
painted a few good coats of 
dry varnish all over the 
bride and groom

Hope you like them!





No comments:

Post a Comment