L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Sunday, June 6, 2010

NO MORE DARK CLOUDS

A few things I 
learned from our
Pastor in church today



He reminded us that:
Storms come in 
bunches when you
walk with God
If you feel a dark cloud
above you, get vocal..

Start by thanking God
for all that you have
that is good!

Keep it simple:
"Thank you God for my wonderful family
Thank you God for my car, 
Thank you God for my house, etc"..

Then start asking God for things,
keeping it simple again 
such as; good health,
a better car,a better paying job,etc...
He said you would be
surprised how  
quickly that cloud
is taken away & how 
much better you can feel
Today after church
I went for a good long 
walk and actually 
was feeling a little blah
so I started thanking 
God for all that I have 
(my dear husband, our dog, my family, my job, etc..) 
and asking Him for other things 
(better health for my family and friends, keeping us 
safe on the way to and way home from work, etc.) 
and before I knew it I felt so
much better..

What are you thankful
for today?

1 comment:

  1. My husband, my silly boys, my old dog, the beautiful storm with purple clouds that came tonight, and so many more things! I could type for hours!

    ReplyDelete