L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Sunday, May 23, 2010

FUSSY LITTLE FRAMES

I am participating in

Its So Very PARTY TIME – The YEAR In Review

at It's So Very Cheri Blog
and decided on this as one of my
favorite posts of 2010
I just love these little frames
they have a permanent home in
my bathroom on a shelf over the sink
Hope you enjoy
for more fun please click on this link: 


I found these sweet little silver frames not too long ago
and decided to "fussy" them up a bit
So I took out some of my beads
and embellishments
and this is what I came up with:

(below) I think I like this one best
Top middle is an earring of my grandmothers
from many years ago.
The rest are costume pearls and
vintage beads
(this was my dad's little sister as a child
many years ago)

(below) This one has vintage beads and like
the one above the top middle is an earring
of my grandmother's
I love the little bird at the top 
of the frame.
This is a picture of my grandmother

(below) This one has stick on rhinestones
I also added a dab of glue 
to keep them secure
This is a picture of my dad and his
younger brother possibly in
the 1940's?

(below) I added the stick on rhinestones and 
costume pearls to this one which
is a picture of my dad as
a boy 
I love collecting and displaying photos
in tiny frames.  Which one do you like best?

4 comments:

  1. Love the frames and the photos! I like old photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the frame of your dad's sister and the cool shape of the last frame of your dad.

    I went the opposite way and blew up vintage photos of our family members for almost poster-sized black and white graphic art in our front room.

    :) Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those look amazing!! Your blog is great! Just became a follower!

    Mine is www.nycislandgal.com
    Hope you like it and share the love by following me too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! You are so lucky to have photos like that!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete