L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Friday, May 7, 2010

WISDOM FROM MOM

Here are some more photos 
of my mom in her earlier
years. She was
so full of love and life.
I have added some nicely 
worded quotes to help 
express what she was like
under each photo.

Hope you enjoy!

HAPPINESS SNEAKS 
IN THROUGH A DOOR
YOU DIDN'T KNOW
YOU LEFT OPEN
-John Barrymore
IT'S NOT ENOUGH 
TO JUST SWING AT THE BALL.
YOU'VE GOT TO LOOSEN 
YOUR GIRDLE
AND REALLY LET IT FLY.
-Babe Didrikson Zaharias

MY HEART IS LIKE A
SINGING BIRD
-Christina Georgina Tossetti


THE GREATEST HAPPINESS 
IN THE WORLD
IS TO MAKE 
OTHERS HAPPY
-Luther Burbank

This blogspot is dedicated to my dear
mom who is no longer with us in life
but is with us in our hearts.

In her memory I will post about
her through Mother's Day

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love the homage to your lovely mom.

    :) Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful your mother was! These are lovely pictures. My mom is gone and I don't have very many pictures of when she was young. Great quotes, and I love your header. Pretty terrific pictures all around. Your dog looks like a sweetie. You were one of the first to see my S&T Fri post and to comment. Thank you so much! That seems so long ago now! Only late last night.Thanks for stopping by.
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny...no matter how old we get, we all want our mothers. Beautiful memorial to your mom. Looks like she knew how to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely beautiful way to pay tribute to your mother. Those photos are priceless and timeless.
    Holly
    504main.com

    ReplyDelete