L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Saturday, April 3, 2010

MORE OF SWAP PROJECT..JUST IN TIME FOR EASTER

I made a little fancy Easter tussie from some of the pretty things that
were in the o/n case that I remade for my swap project.
Wasn't really sure what to make but 
came up with this idea
all of a sudden



Almost like a light bulb went off in my head
that's how my mind works
when I am crafting


A lot like my late mom, 
in that regard
even like the "I Love Lucy" Lucy


I love the little chicky peeking out at the top
Guess we caught her looking for all of the chocolate!

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY 
BLESSED EASTER !

(HOW TO: I took strong decorative scrap
book paper and rolled it into a cone.
Then glued the seam (in the back)and 
also stapled to keep secure.
Then I filled the cone with tissue paper
(sorry little chicky no chocolate in there)
Finished by embellising with ribbons and lace and 
other pretty things my swap partner sent to me)



1 comment:

  1. The bird on top is adorable! I think it should stay out long after Easter is gone.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete