L E G A C Y O F L O V E A R T I S T I C
C R A F T S B L O G

Unique Crafts with Whimsy and Simple How Tos, Repurposing Interesting Items, Paper Arts, Antiques, Jewelry Making, Decorating, Old Time Family Photos and Memorabilia and life with our Kota dog
FOUND HERE -INSPIRATIONAL, SILLY, WHIMSICAL, WITTY AND FUN STUFF - SOMETIMES EVEN A LITTLE SASSY

Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARGIE AND MATT 10 YEARS

My sister and her husband were wed 10 years ago on Valentine's Day! 
What a pretty wedding they had. Red roses all over the place! 
Very romantic indeed... I'll never forget their special day.
Don't you just love weddings?

The big heart on the background above is the wreath on her front door that she made. It's really pretty (I used the sepia setting here for effect).





This is the wreath
she made that
is now on her front
door and in the
picture above. 
Isn't it gorgeous? 


I will be showcasing her talents in my upcoming segment of " Spotlight on Crafter "

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jules! Can't believe it's been ten years. Hope we last as long as you and Dave! Love ya...

    ReplyDelete